Home   Join Us     Directory     Contribute your blog posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

What Inspires You?

What inspires you to write on your blog?

Francesca, a student at Greenwich University in London, recently contacted AWB about a project and blog she is working on called "Spaces Inspired". 

" For my final year I am studying women’s identity online and offline. I am interested in seeing how women represent themselves online and the comparison to their offline surroundings. Inspired by a photographic exhibition at the Tate Gallery, London, I am writing to ask you to send me a photograph of the place that most inspires you to write on your blog. This space can be anywhere from your bedroom, your office/workshop to a garden or by the sea. The idea is that these spaces reflect who you are, even if you don’t make it public!
 
I would appreciate it greatly if you were able to help me by taking the photograph and emailing it back to me, with a short paragraph of why you have chosen this place. I will use the images to post in my own blog – and some may be prints to present for the graded work. Every image sent to me will be shown with no information regarding your identity; I aim to keep participants anonymous, unless you respond expressing that I am able to share your information e.g. blog name."

For more information on Francesca's project and to see other blogger's submissions, you can visit her blog at http://spacesinspired.wordpress.com/.  You can email photos directly to Francesca at spaces1nspired@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to leave a comment about what inspires you, whether it be a person, place, thing, or something else!

1 comment:

  1. I am inspired by other bloggers! They are amazing women and I love checking out their blogs!

    I'm also inspired by my friends and family who give me unconditional support!

    I'd love for anyone to visit my blog... http://thesparacinofamily.blogspot.com

    I'm proud to be a blogger and an Arkansas woman blogger!

    ReplyDelete